Friday, August 21, 2009

happens once in a lifetime....

i was wif my brothers yesterday @ ioi mall...my elder bro wanted to get sum editing software...me n my younger brother were looking up @ a few pc games and it happen....not a terrorist attack but a power failure....im living in puchong 4 da past 18 years n ioi has been around 4 abt 10 or 11 years n notin lyk dis has happend....da whole place was dark den da emergency light was turnd on..,all in a sudden

thevan(my lil bro) ; booo.....hahahaha

kuhan ; y did u did tat...?

thevan ; 4 fun...juz wanted 2 scare da kid in da mary go round....

kuhan ; hahaha....pity tat kid...muz b an unlucky day 4 him...

thevan ; tats 4 sure...

kuhan ; (burst out laughin)wakakakaka

thevan ; gone nuts or wat....wat hpnd 2 u?

kuhan ; juz imagine da guy in da toilet.....wakakaka

thevan ; oh ya baby.....i like ur imagination.....nw he has a real bad day...




to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment